Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Surface Treatment:||Silver, Zinc, Nickel, Tin, Chrome Plating, Powder Coating|
|Process:||CNC & Machining, Laser/line Cutting, Stamping||Standard:||EMT Conduit Fittings|
|Size:||1/2" To 4"||Product Name:||EMT Connector / Steel Conduit Box|
emt conduit fittings,
metal conduit connectors
Aluminum Set Screw EMT Connector 1/2" 3/4" EMT Conduit To Steel Conduit Box
Aluminum alloy lot number is ADC12 national grade, that is soft and durable,each shipment testing by the X-ray to insure the material quality
aluminum emt couplings are used in dry location to connect the ends of two unthreaded EMT conduits together. ranlic EMT aluminum set-screw couplings provide concrete tight connections when taped. Additionally, These set-screw couplings eliminate the need to thread bald conduits to fit old threaded couplings. EMT conduit couplings are pure aluminum material for excellent corrosion protection in damp location.
EMT aluminum Coupling
Size: 1/2" to 4"
Material: Aluminum Die Cast
1) aluminum emt connector is the adaptor for connction of EMT conduit to EMT conduit or enclosures.RANLIC EMT connectors provide concrete tight connections when taped and properly secured with the included locknut,
2) EMT coupling rated for electrical applications above 600 volts. Their heavy gauge steel construction maintains mechanical protection and solid grounding of the conduit to the designated electrical junction box or enclosure.
3) Our emt connector locknuts all use the steel locknut, it is because use the aluminum locknut easy to crack when make tightly...
4) UL Standard 514B our UL file number is E350597, You may browse UL.COM to check our file number
5) Size: 1/2" to 4"
6) All our EMT coupling has the code and the UL sign directly die casting on the product
Charaters & Dimension
The emt conduit outside diameter is the inner diameter for the coupling
Set screw type,screws use electro-galvanized or darcromat finish.
All construction insures mechanical protection for the raceway
2-1/2" to 4" trade sizes are also ,alowing for design and installation flexibility
All components are all electro-galvanized steel for corrosion protection
WIth insulated throat also available
|Trade Size:||Outside Diameter(1)||Inside Diameter(2)||wall thick|
Why Choose EMT Coupling:
1. Quick shipment day and fine control for the quality
2. Prices always reseanalbe and competitive
3. Always keep one the best quality
4. Best Service: fast delivery, strong package, good price, timely and effective communication
Contact Person: sale
product name: EMT Conduit Fitting
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Process: Cold head, die casting, CNC & machining, laser/line cutting, stamping, CNC punching, CNC bending, welding, assembling, casting, forging, etc
Surface Finish: Silver, zinc, nickel, tin, chrome plating, powder coating, hot galvanized, polishing, brushing, etc